About SERVPRO of Central Oklahoma City
Jeffrey A. & Kristi M. Stokes
Owners of SERVPRO of Central Oklahoma City
SERVPRO of Central Oklahoma City understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Central Oklahoma City specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Central Oklahoma City can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. If your property in Downtown Oklahoma City has been damaged by water caused by flooding or water leaks, we have the experience, expertise and equipment to restore your property properly.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Central Oklahoma City.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Presidents Gold Award